Alton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced car accident attorney in Alton, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alton, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Alton, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle accident victims. Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Alton, IL.
- The vehicle crash lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees apply only when we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Alton, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury claim in Alton varies on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Alton is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Call Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Alton, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Alton, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Alton, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Attorneys in Alton, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Alton is procuring professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Alton, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Alton, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Alton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Alton?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alton, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Alton, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Alton Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Alton, IL, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Alton traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Alton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Alton, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Alton traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Alton, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Alton, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Alton, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Alton:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Alton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Alton traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Alton traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a Alton traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Alton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Alton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.