Aviston, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident attorney in Aviston, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Aviston, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Aviston, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle wreck victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including those in Aviston, IL.
- The traffic crash lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Aviston, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Aviston varies on the seriousness of the damage and injury. The reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Aviston is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Aviston, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $50 million for clients and their families in Aviston, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Aviston, IL.
Traffic Crash Lawyers in Aviston, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Aviston is bringing on experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Aviston. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Aviston, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Aviston:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Aviston?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Aviston, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Aviston, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Aviston Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Aviston, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Aviston traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Aviston can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Aviston, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Aviston traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Aviston, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Aviston, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Aviston, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Aviston:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Aviston traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Aviston traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Aviston traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is easy: Call a Aviston traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Aviston, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Aviston, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.