Barnhart, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned road accident attorney in Barnhart, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Barnhart, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Barnhart, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to traffic crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Barnhart, MO.
- The traffic collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Barnhart, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Barnhart varies on the severity of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Barnhart is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Contact Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Barnhart, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients in Barnhart, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Barnhart, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Barnhart, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Barnhart is obtaining professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in various areas in Barnhart. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Barnhart, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Barnhart traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Barnhart?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Barnhart, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Barnhart, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Barnhart Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Barnhart, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact a Barnhart traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Barnhart are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Barnhart, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Barnhart traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Barnhart, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Barnhart, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Barnhart, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Barnhart:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Barnhart traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Barnhart traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Barnhart traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a Barnhart traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Barnhart, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Barnhart, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.