Belleville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident lawyer in Belleville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Belleville, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims and their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Belleville, IL.
- The car wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our car accident attorneys in Belleville, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Belleville depends on the severity of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Belleville is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Contact Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Belleville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Belleville, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Belleville, IL.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in Belleville, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Belleville is bringing on experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Belleville, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Belleville, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Belleville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Belleville?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Belleville, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Belleville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Belleville, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Belleville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Belleville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Belleville, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Belleville traffic accident attorneys provide a few more stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Belleville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Belleville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Belleville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Belleville:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Belleville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Belleville traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Belleville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a Belleville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Belleville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.