Benld, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced road accident attorney in Benld, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benld, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Benld, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Benld, IL.
- The car collision lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury lawyers in Benld, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Benld varies on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Benld is much more effective than fighting cases on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Benld, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Benld, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Benld, IL.
Auto Injury Lawyers in Benld, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Benld is procuring professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Benld, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Benld, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Benld:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Benld?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benld, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Benld, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Benld Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Benld, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Benld traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Benld are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Benld, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Benld traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few more stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Benld, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Benld, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Benld, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Benld:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Benld traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Benld traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Benld traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s easy: Call a Benld traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Benld, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benld, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.