Benton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Benton, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benton, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Benton, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle crash victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Benton, IL.
- The car and truck crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Benton, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Benton fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Benton is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Benton, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $50 million for clients in Benton, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Benton, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Benton, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Benton is bringing on professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Benton. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Benton, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Benton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Benton?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benton, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Benton, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Benton Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Benton, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Benton traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Benton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Benton, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Benton traffic collision lawyers provide a few more stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Benton, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Benton, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Benton, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Benton:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Benton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Benton traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Benton traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is simple: Contact a Benton traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Benton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Benton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.