Bethalto, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident attorney in Bethalto, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bethalto, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Bethalto, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal representation to car wreck victims. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Bethalto, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Bethalto, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Bethalto depends on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Bethalto is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Bethalto, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Bethalto, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Bethalto, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Lawyers in Bethalto, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Bethalto is getting professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Bethalto. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Bethalto, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Bethalto:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Bethalto?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bethalto, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Bethalto, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Bethalto Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Bethalto, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Bethalto traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Bethalto are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Bethalto, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Bethalto traffic crash attorneys offer up a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Bethalto, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Bethalto, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Bethalto, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Bethalto:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Bethalto traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Bethalto traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Bethalto traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Call a Bethalto traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Bethalto, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bethalto, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.