Blackjack, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted traffic accident lawyer in Blackjack, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Blackjack, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Blackjack, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Blackjack, MO.
- The car and truck crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our personal injury attorneys in Blackjack, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Blackjack may vary based on the severity of the damage and injury. Compensation may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Blackjack is much more effective than fighting insurance companies on your own. Call Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Blackjack, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in Blackjack, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Blackjack, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Blackjack, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Blackjack is getting professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in various fields in Blackjack. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Blackjack, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Blackjack:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Blackjack?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Blackjack, MO have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Blackjack, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Blackjack Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Blackjack, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Blackjack traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Blackjack are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Blackjack, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Blackjack traffic crash attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Blackjack, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Blackjack, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Blackjack, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Blackjack:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Blackjack traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Blackjack traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Blackjack traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It’s easy: Call a Blackjack traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Blackjack, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Blackjack, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.