Bloomsdale, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Bloomsdale, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients plus clients in Bloomsdale, MO.
- The vehicle collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our personal injury lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in Bloomsdale fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Bloomsdale is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients in Bloomsdale, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Bloomsdale, MO.
Auto Crash Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Bloomsdale is bringing on experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas in Bloomsdale, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Bloomsdale, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Bloomsdale traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Bloomsdale?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Bloomsdale, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you do this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Bloomsdale Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Bloomsdale, MO, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Bloomsdale traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Bloomsdale can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Bloomsdale, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Bloomsdale traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Bloomsdale, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Bloomsdale, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Bloomsdale:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Bloomsdale traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Bloomsdale traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Bloomsdale traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Bloomsdale traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Bloomsdale, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.