Bonne Terre, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted vehicle accident attorney in Bonne Terre, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Bonne Terre, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer effective legal representation to car accident victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients including those in Bonne Terre, MO.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Bonne Terre may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Bonne Terre is much more effective than fighting cases on your own. Contact Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients and their families in Bonne Terre, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Bonne Terre, MO.
Traffic Injury Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Bonne Terre is obtaining experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in various areas in Bonne Terre, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Bonne Terre, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Bonne Terre traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Bonne Terre?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Bonne Terre, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you do this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Bonne Terre Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Bonne Terre, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact a Bonne Terre traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Bonne Terre are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Bonne Terre, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Bonne Terre traffic collision attorneys offer up a few more statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Bonne Terre, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Bonne Terre, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Bonne Terre:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Bonne Terre traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Bonne Terre traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Bonne Terre traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car crash case? It is easy: Call a Bonne Terre traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Bonne Terre, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.