Boulder, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in Boulder, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Boulder, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Boulder, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to car crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Boulder, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident attorneys in Boulder, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Boulder may vary based on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Boulder is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Boulder, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Boulder, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Boulder, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Boulder, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Boulder is finding professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Boulder. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Boulder, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Boulder:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Boulder?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Boulder, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Boulder, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Boulder Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Boulder, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Boulder traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Boulder can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Boulder, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Boulder traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Boulder, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Boulder, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Boulder, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Boulder:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Boulder traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Boulder traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Boulder traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car accident case? It is easy: Call a Boulder traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Boulder, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Boulder, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.