Brentwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Brentwood, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brentwood, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Brentwood, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and their families. Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Brentwood, MO.
- The car and truck collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our car accident attorneys in Brentwood, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Brentwood fluctuates on the severity of the injury and damage. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Brentwood is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Brentwood, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients and their families in Brentwood, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Brentwood, MO.
Traffic Wreck Attorneys in Brentwood, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Brentwood is obtaining professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in several different areas in Brentwood. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Brentwood, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Brentwood:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Brentwood?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brentwood, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Brentwood, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Brentwood Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Brentwood, MO, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Brentwood traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Brentwood are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Brentwood, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Brentwood traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Brentwood, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Brentwood, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Brentwood, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Brentwood:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Brentwood traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Brentwood traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Brentwood traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a Brentwood traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Brentwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brentwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.