Bridgeton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced traffic accident attorney in Bridgeton, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Bridgeton, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide effective legal counsel to car crash victims. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Bridgeton, MO.
- The vehicle crash lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s traffic attorneys in Bridgeton, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Bridgeton fluctuates on the severity of the injury. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Bridgeton is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Bridgeton, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Bridgeton, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Bridgeton, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Bridgeton is obtaining professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Bridgeton, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Bridgeton, MO traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Bridgeton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Bridgeton?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Bridgeton, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Bridgeton Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Bridgeton, MO, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Bridgeton traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Bridgeton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Bridgeton, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Bridgeton traffic wreck lawyers provide a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Bridgeton, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Bridgeton, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Bridgeton, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Bridgeton:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Bridgeton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Bridgeton traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Bridgeton traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Bridgeton traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Bridgeton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.