Brownstown, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced car accident attorney in Brownstown, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brownstown, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Brownstown, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide quality legal representation to car crash victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Brownstown, IL.
- The traffic wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our personal injury attorneys in Brownstown, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Brownstown may fluctuate based on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Brownstown is much more effective than winning claims by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Brownstown, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Brownstown, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Brownstown, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Lawyers in Brownstown, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Brownstown is finding experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Brownstown. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Brownstown, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Brownstown:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Brownstown?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brownstown, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Brownstown, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Brownstown Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Brownstown, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Brownstown traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Brownstown can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Brownstown, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Brownstown traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Brownstown, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Brownstown, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Brownstown, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Brownstown:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Brownstown traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Brownstown traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Brownstown traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Brownstown traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Brownstown, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Brownstown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.