Cahokia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Cahokia, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cahokia, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Cahokia, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Cahokia, IL.
- The vehicle collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Cahokia, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Cahokia may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Cahokia is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Cahokia, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in Cahokia, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Cahokia, IL.
Car and Truck Crash Attorneys in Cahokia, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Cahokia is bringing on professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in various fields in Cahokia, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Cahokia, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Cahokia:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Cahokia?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cahokia, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Cahokia, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Cahokia Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Cahokia, IL, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Cahokia traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Cahokia can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cahokia, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cahokia traffic collision lawyers provide a few more stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cahokia, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Cahokia, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Cahokia, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Cahokia:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cahokia traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Cahokia traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Cahokia traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It is simple: Call a Cahokia traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Cahokia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cahokia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.