Cairo, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted road accident lawyer in Cairo, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cairo, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Cairo, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal counsel to car crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus those in Cairo, IL.
- The car and truck crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Cairo, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Cairo may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Cairo is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Cairo, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in Cairo, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Cairo, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Lawyers in Cairo, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Cairo is finding experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Cairo, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Cairo, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Cairo:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Cairo?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cairo, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Cairo, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Cairo Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Cairo, IL, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Cairo traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Cairo are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cairo, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cairo traffic crash lawyers provide a few more stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cairo, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Cairo, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Cairo, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Cairo:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cairo traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cairo traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Cairo traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a Cairo traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Cairo, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cairo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.