Cami, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced vehicle accident attorney in Cami, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cami, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Cami, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to vehicle wreck victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Cami, IL.
- The vehicle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our injury lawyers in Cami, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Cami fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Cami is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Cami, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Cami, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Cami, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Cami, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Cami is procuring professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Cami. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Cami, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Cami:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Cami?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cami, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Cami, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Cami Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Cami, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Cami traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Cami are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cami, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cami traffic crash attorneys provide a few additional stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cami, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Cami, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Cami, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Cami:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cami traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cami traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Cami traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s easy: Contact a Cami traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Cami, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cami, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.