Campbell Hill, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted road accident lawyer in Campbell Hill, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Campbell Hill, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable legal representation to vehicle accident victims. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Campbell Hill, IL.
- The vehicle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Campbell Hill may vary based on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Campbell Hill is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Campbell Hill, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Campbell Hill, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Campbell Hill is procuring experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Campbell Hill, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Campbell Hill, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Campbell Hill:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Campbell Hill?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Campbell Hill, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Campbell Hill Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Campbell Hill, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Campbell Hill traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Campbell Hill are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Campbell Hill, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Campbell Hill traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Campbell Hill, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Campbell Hill, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Campbell Hill:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Campbell Hill traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Campbell Hill traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Campbell Hill traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It is easy: Call a Campbell Hill traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Campbell Hill, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.