Carbondale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned road accident attorney in Carbondale, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carbondale, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Carbondale, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Carbondale, IL.
- The car collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Any fees apply only when we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Carbondale, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Carbondale may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Carbondale is much more effective than fighting accident claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Carbondale, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Carbondale, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Carbondale, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Carbondale, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Carbondale is obtaining professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Carbondale. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Carbondale, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Carbondale:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Carbondale?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carbondale, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Carbondale, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Carbondale Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Carbondale, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Carbondale traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Carbondale can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Carbondale, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Carbondale traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Carbondale, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Carbondale, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Carbondale, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Carbondale:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Carbondale traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Carbondale traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Carbondale traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Carbondale traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Carbondale, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carbondale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Carbondale, IL, Injury Law: