Carlyle, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Carlyle, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carlyle, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Carlyle, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Carlyle, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Carlyle, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Carlyle fluctuates on the severity of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Carlyle is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Contact Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Carlyle, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients and their families in Carlyle, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer right away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Carlyle, IL.
Vehicle Collision Attorneys in Carlyle, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Carlyle is getting experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas in Carlyle. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Carlyle, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Carlyle:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Carlyle?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carlyle, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Carlyle, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Carlyle Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Carlyle, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Carlyle traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Carlyle are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Carlyle, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Carlyle traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Carlyle, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Carlyle, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Carlyle, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Carlyle:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Carlyle traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Carlyle traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Carlyle traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Carlyle traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Carlyle, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Carlyle, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.