Cedar Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted road accident lawyer in Cedar Hill, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Cedar Hill, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer effective legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Cedar Hill, MO.
- The traffic wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Cedar Hill fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Cedar Hill is much more effective than fighting cases on your own. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Cedar Hill, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Cedar Hill, MO.
Car and Truck Wreck Attorneys in Cedar Hill, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Cedar Hill is getting professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in various areas in Cedar Hill, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Cedar Hill, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Cedar Hill traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Cedar Hill?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Cedar Hill, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Cedar Hill Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Cedar Hill, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call a Cedar Hill traffic accident lawyer as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Cedar Hill are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cedar Hill, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cedar Hill traffic accident lawyers provide a few additional stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Cedar Hill, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Cedar Hill, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Cedar Hill:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cedar Hill traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Cedar Hill traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Cedar Hill traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Cedar Hill traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Cedar Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cedar Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.