Central West End, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned car accident attorney in Central West End, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Central West End, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Central West End, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm offer quality legal representation to car wreck victims. Chris Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Central West End, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic attorneys in Central West End, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Central West End depends on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Central West End is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Central West End, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Central West End, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Central West End, MO.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Central West End, MO
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Central West End is procuring experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Central West End, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Central West End, MO traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Central West End:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Central West End?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Central West End, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Central West End, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Central West End Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Central West End, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Central West End traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Central West End can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Central West End, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Central West End traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Central West End, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Central West End, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Central West End, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Central West End:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Central West End traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Central West End traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Central West End traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Central West End traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Central West End, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Central West End, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.