Centralia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident lawyer in Centralia, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Centralia, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Centralia, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle crash victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients in Centralia, IL.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Centralia, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury claim in Centralia may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Centralia is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Centralia, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in Centralia, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Centralia, IL.
Traffic Collision Attorneys in Centralia, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Centralia is procuring professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Centralia. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Centralia, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Centralia:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Centralia?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Centralia, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Centralia, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Centralia Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Centralia, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Centralia traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Centralia can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Centralia, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Centralia traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Centralia, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Centralia, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Centralia, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Centralia:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Centralia traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Centralia traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Centralia traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It is simple: Contact a Centralia traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Centralia, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Centralia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.