Chester, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident lawyer in Chester, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chester, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Chester, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic wreck victims. Chris Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Chester, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Chester, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Chester depends on the seriousness of the damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Chester is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Chester, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Chester, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Chester, IL.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Chester, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Chester is obtaining professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Chester, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Chester, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Chester:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Chester?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chester, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Chester, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Chester Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Chester, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Chester traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Chester can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Chester, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Chester traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Chester, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Chester, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Chester, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Chester:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Chester traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Chester traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Chester traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Chester traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Chester, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chester, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.