Chesterfield, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional road accident attorney in Chesterfield, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Chesterfield, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients plus those in Chesterfield, MO.
- The car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our personal injury lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Chesterfield may vary based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Chesterfield is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Chesterfield, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Chesterfield, MO.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Chesterfield is procuring experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Chesterfield. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Chesterfield, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Chesterfield traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Chesterfield?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Chesterfield, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Chesterfield Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Chesterfield, MO, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Chesterfield traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Chesterfield can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Chesterfield, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Chesterfield traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Chesterfield, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Chesterfield, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Chesterfield:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Chesterfield traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Chesterfield traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Chesterfield traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car accident case? It is easy: Call a Chesterfield traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Chesterfield, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.