Clayton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned road accident attorney in Clayton, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Clayton, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer effective legal representation to car crash victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Clayton, MO.
- The vehicle accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees apply if you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Clayton, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Clayton depends on the severity of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Clayton is much more effective than fighting insurance companies on your own. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Clayton, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Clayton, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Clayton, MO.
Auto Wreck Lawyers in Clayton, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Clayton is obtaining experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in various areas in Clayton, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Clayton, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Clayton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Clayton?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Clayton, MO, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Clayton Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Clayton, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Clayton traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Clayton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Clayton, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Clayton traffic crash attorneys offer up a few more stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Clayton, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Clayton, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Clayton, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Clayton:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Clayton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Clayton traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Clayton traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Clayton traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Clayton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.