Cobden, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional vehicle accident lawyer in Cobden, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cobden, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Cobden, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal counsel to car accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Cobden, IL.
- The car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Cobden, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Cobden may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Cobden is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Cobden, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients in Cobden, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Cobden, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Cobden, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Cobden is procuring experienced legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Cobden, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Cobden, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Cobden:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Cobden?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cobden, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Cobden, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Cobden Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Cobden, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Cobden traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Cobden are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cobden, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cobden traffic collision attorneys provide a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cobden, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Cobden, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Cobden, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Cobden:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cobden traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cobden traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Cobden traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s simple: Contact a Cobden traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Cobden, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cobden, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.