Collinsville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned road accident attorney in Collinsville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Collinsville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Collinsville, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal representation to car wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Collinsville, IL.
- The traffic collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply only when we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury lawyers in Collinsville, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Collinsville fluctuates on the severity of the injury. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Collinsville is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Contact Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Collinsville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $50 million for clients and their families in Collinsville, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Collinsville, IL.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in Collinsville, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Collinsville is obtaining professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Collinsville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Collinsville, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Collinsville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Collinsville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Collinsville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Collinsville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Collinsville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Collinsville, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Collinsville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Collinsville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Collinsville, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Collinsville traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Collinsville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Collinsville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Collinsville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Collinsville:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Collinsville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Collinsville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Collinsville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Collinsville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Collinsville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Collinsville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Collinsville, IL, Injury Law: