Colp, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in Colp, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Colp, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Colp, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide quality legal counsel to car wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Colp, IL.
- The car wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Colp, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Colp fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Colp is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Colp, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients in Colp, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Colp, IL.
Vehicle Crash Attorneys in Colp, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Colp is obtaining experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Colp, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Colp, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Colp:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Colp?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Colp, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Colp, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Colp Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Colp, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Colp traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Colp can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Colp, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Colp traffic wreck attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Colp, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Colp, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Colp, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Colp:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Colp traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Colp traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Colp traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It is simple: Call a Colp traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Colp, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Colp, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.