Cottleville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced road accident lawyer in Cottleville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Cottleville, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients plus those in Cottleville, MO.
- The car collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees apply if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Cottleville, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Cottleville depends on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Cottleville is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Cottleville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Cottleville, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a car or truck accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Cottleville, MO.
Auto Wreck Attorneys in Cottleville, MO
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Cottleville is obtaining experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Cottleville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Cottleville, MO traffic accident attorney can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Cottleville traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Cottleville?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Cottleville, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Cottleville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Cottleville, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Cottleville traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Cottleville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Cottleville, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Cottleville traffic crash lawyers provide a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Cottleville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Cottleville, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Cottleville, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Cottleville:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Cottleville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Cottleville traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Cottleville traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Call a Cottleville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Cottleville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.