Crestwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced road accident attorney in Crestwood, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crestwood, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Crestwood, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus those in Crestwood, MO.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in Crestwood, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Crestwood depends on the severity of the damage and injury. The reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Crestwood is much more effective than winning accident cases by yourself. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Crestwood, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients and their families in Crestwood, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Crestwood, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Crestwood, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Crestwood is bringing on professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Crestwood, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Crestwood, MO traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Crestwood:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Crestwood?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crestwood, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Crestwood, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Crestwood Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Crestwood, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Crestwood traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Crestwood can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Crestwood, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Crestwood traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Crestwood, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Crestwood, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Crestwood, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Crestwood:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Crestwood traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Crestwood traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Crestwood traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Crestwood traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Crestwood, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crestwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.