Crossville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional road accident attorney in Crossville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crossville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Crossville, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to car crash victims. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Crossville, IL.
- The traffic accident lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury lawyers in Crossville, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Crossville may vary based on the severity of the injury and damage. Compensation may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Crossville is much more effective than winning insurance companies without representation. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Crossville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Crossville, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle incident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Crossville, IL.
Auto Injury Lawyers in Crossville, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Crossville is bringing on experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in various areas in Crossville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Crossville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Crossville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Crossville?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crossville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Crossville, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Crossville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Crossville, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Crossville traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Crossville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Crossville, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Crossville traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Crossville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Crossville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Crossville, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Crossville:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Crossville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Crossville traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Crossville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a Crossville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Crossville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Crossville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.