De Soto, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned car accident attorney in De Soto, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in De Soto, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in De Soto, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal representation to car wreck victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients plus clients in De Soto, MO.
- The traffic accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in De Soto, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in De Soto fluctuates on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in De Soto is much more effective than fighting insurance companies without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in De Soto, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in De Soto, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in De Soto, MO.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in De Soto, MO
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in De Soto is getting professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in De Soto, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a De Soto, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a De Soto traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in De Soto?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in De Soto, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A De Soto, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a De Soto Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in De Soto, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to call a De Soto traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in De Soto can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in De Soto, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your De Soto traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in De Soto, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in De Soto, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in De Soto, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in De Soto:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the De Soto traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your De Soto traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a De Soto traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Call a De Soto traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your De Soto, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in De Soto, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.