Dieterich, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced car accident attorney in Dieterich, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dieterich, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Dieterich, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to vehicle crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Dieterich, IL.
- The traffic crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Dieterich, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Dieterich may fluctuate based on the severity of the injury. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Dieterich is much more effective than winning insurance companies by yourself. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Dieterich, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients and their families in Dieterich, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Dieterich, IL.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Dieterich, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Dieterich is getting professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Dieterich, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Dieterich, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Dieterich:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Dieterich?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dieterich, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Dieterich, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Dieterich Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Dieterich, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Dieterich traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Dieterich can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Dieterich, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Dieterich traffic wreck attorneys provide a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Dieterich, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Dieterich, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Dieterich, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Dieterich:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Dieterich traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Dieterich traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Dieterich traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Dieterich traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Dieterich, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dieterich, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.