Dittmer, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident attorney in Dittmer, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Dittmer, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle accident victims. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Dittmer, MO.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Dittmer, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Dittmer may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Dittmer is much more effective than fighting accident claims on your own. Call Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Dittmer, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Dittmer, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Dittmer, MO.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Dittmer, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Dittmer is procuring experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Dittmer, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Dittmer, MO traffic accident attorney is here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Dittmer traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Dittmer?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Dittmer, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Dittmer Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Dittmer, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a Dittmer traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Dittmer are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Dittmer, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Dittmer traffic crash attorneys provide a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Dittmer, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Dittmer, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Dittmer, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Dittmer:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Dittmer traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Dittmer traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Dittmer traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is easy: Call a Dittmer traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Dittmer, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.