Dix, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident attorney in Dix, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dix, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Dix, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle wreck victims. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Dix, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Dix, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Dix varies on the severity of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Dix is much more effective than winning claims on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Dix, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Dix, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Dix, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Attorneys in Dix, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Dix is obtaining experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Dix, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Dix, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Dix:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Dix?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dix, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Dix, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Dix Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Dix, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Dix traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Dix are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Dix, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Dix traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Dix, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Dix, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Dix, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Dix:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Dix traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Dix traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Dix traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Dix traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Dix, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dix, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.