Dongola, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned traffic accident attorney in Dongola, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dongola, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Dongola, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide effective legal representation to traffic crash victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Dongola, IL.
- The car wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Dongola, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Dongola varies on the severity of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Dongola is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Dongola, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients in Dongola, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Dongola, IL.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in Dongola, IL
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Dongola is getting experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Dongola, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Dongola, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Dongola:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Dongola?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dongola, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Dongola, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Dongola Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Dongola, IL, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Dongola traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Dongola can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Dongola, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Dongola traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Dongola, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Dongola, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Dongola, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Dongola:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Dongola traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Dongola traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Dongola traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It is easy: Call a Dongola traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Dongola, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Dongola, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.