Du Bois, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned traffic accident lawyer in Du Bois, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Bois, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Du Bois, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic crash victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Du Bois, IL.
- The car wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our injury attorneys in Du Bois, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Du Bois fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Du Bois is much more effective than winning claims by yourself. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Du Bois, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Du Bois, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Du Bois, IL.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Du Bois, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Du Bois is procuring experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Du Bois. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Du Bois, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Du Bois:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Du Bois?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Bois, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Du Bois, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Du Bois Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Du Bois, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Du Bois traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Du Bois can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Du Bois, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Du Bois traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Du Bois, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Du Bois, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Du Bois, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Du Bois:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Du Bois traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Du Bois traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Du Bois traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Call a Du Bois traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Du Bois, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Bois, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.