Du Quoin, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned car accident attorney in Du Quoin, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Du Quoin, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to car accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Du Quoin, IL.
- The car and truck crash attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our injury attorneys in Du Quoin, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Du Quoin fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Compensation may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Du Quoin is much more effective than fighting insurance companies without representation. Call Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Du Quoin, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients in Du Quoin, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a road accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Du Quoin, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Du Quoin is getting professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Du Quoin, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Du Quoin, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Du Quoin:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Du Quoin?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Du Quoin, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Du Quoin Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Du Quoin, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to call Du Quoin traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Du Quoin are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Du Quoin, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Du Quoin traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional stats about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Du Quoin, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Du Quoin, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Du Quoin, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Du Quoin:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Du Quoin traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Du Quoin traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Du Quoin traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Du Quoin traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Du Quoin, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.