East St. Louis, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident lawyer in East St. Louis, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in East St. Louis, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to traffic accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in East St. Louis, IL.
- The car accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our traffic lawyers in East St. Louis, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in East St. Louis may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in East St. Louis is much more effective than fighting accident claims on your own. Call Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in East St. Louis, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in East St. Louis, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in East St. Louis, IL.
Traffic Crash Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in East St. Louis is bringing on experienced legal representation. Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in East St. Louis. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, East St. Louis, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in East St. Louis:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in East St. Louis?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. East St. Louis, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a East St. Louis Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in East St. Louis, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call East St. Louis traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in East St. Louis can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in East St. Louis, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your East St. Louis traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in East St. Louis, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in East St. Louis, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in East St. Louis, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in East St. Louis:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the East St. Louis traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your East St. Louis traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting East St. Louis traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It’s simple: Call a East St. Louis traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your East St. Louis, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.