Eddyville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted road accident lawyer in Eddyville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Eddyville, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal representation to vehicle wreck victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Eddyville, IL.
- The car wreck lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic attorneys in Eddyville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Eddyville may vary based on the severity of the injury. Any reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Eddyville is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Eddyville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Eddyville, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Eddyville, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Eddyville, IL
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Eddyville is finding experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Eddyville. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Eddyville, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Eddyville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Eddyville?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Eddyville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Eddyville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Eddyville, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Eddyville traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Eddyville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Eddyville, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Eddyville traffic accident lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Eddyville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Eddyville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Eddyville, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Eddyville:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Eddyville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Eddyville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Eddyville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is simple: Call a Eddyville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Eddyville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.