Edwardsville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional road accident attorney in Edwardsville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Edwardsville, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car crash victims. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Edwardsville, IL.
- The vehicle crash attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Edwardsville may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Edwardsville is much more effective than fighting insurance companies by yourself. Call Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Edwardsville, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Edwardsville, IL.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Edwardsville is finding experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Edwardsville. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Edwardsville, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Edwardsville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Edwardsville?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Edwardsville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Edwardsville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Edwardsville, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Edwardsville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Edwardsville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Edwardsville, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Edwardsville traffic wreck attorneys provide a few more statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Edwardsville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Edwardsville, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Edwardsville:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Edwardsville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Edwardsville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Edwardsville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is simple: Contact a Edwardsville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Edwardsville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.