Eldorado, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional road accident lawyer in Eldorado, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eldorado, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Eldorado, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal representation to car accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including those in Eldorado, IL.
- The car crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Eldorado, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in Eldorado varies on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Eldorado is much more effective than fighting claims without representation. Contact Dixon now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Eldorado, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in Eldorado, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Eldorado, IL.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Eldorado, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Eldorado is finding experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Eldorado, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Eldorado, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Eldorado:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Eldorado?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eldorado, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Eldorado, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Eldorado Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Eldorado, IL, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Eldorado traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Eldorado are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Eldorado, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Eldorado traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Eldorado, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Eldorado, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Eldorado, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Eldorado:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Eldorado traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Eldorado traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Eldorado traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Call a Eldorado traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Eldorado, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eldorado, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.