Ellisville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident attorney in Ellisville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ellisville, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Ellisville, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide quality legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients in Ellisville, MO.
- The traffic accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Any fees are charged only if you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Ellisville, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in Ellisville varies on the severity of the damage and injury. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Ellisville is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Ellisville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Ellisville, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Ellisville, MO.
Auto Wreck Attorneys in Ellisville, MO
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Ellisville is obtaining professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas in Ellisville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, an Ellisville, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in an Ellisville traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Ellisville?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ellisville, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. An Ellisville, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Ellisville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Ellisville, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call an Ellisville traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Ellisville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Ellisville, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Ellisville traffic accident lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Ellisville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Ellisville, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Ellisville, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Ellisville:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Ellisville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Ellisville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting an Ellisville traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is easy: Call a Ellisville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Ellisville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ellisville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.