Equality, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned road accident lawyer in Equality, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Equality, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Equality, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus those in Equality, IL.
- The vehicle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in Equality, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Equality varies on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Equality is much more effective than winning accident claims by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Equality, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Equality, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Equality, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Attorneys in Equality, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Equality is getting professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Equality, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Equality, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Equality:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Equality?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Equality, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Equality, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Equality Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Equality, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Equality traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Equality are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Equality, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Equality traffic crash lawyers provide a few additional statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Equality, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Equality, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Equality, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Equality:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Equality traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Equality traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Equality traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Equality traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Equality, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Equality, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.