Eureka, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional traffic accident attorney in Eureka, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eureka, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Eureka, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Eureka, MO.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Eureka, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Eureka may vary based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. The reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students die in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Eureka is much more effective than winning insurance companies on your own. Call Chris Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Eureka, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in Eureka, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Eureka, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Eureka, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Eureka is getting experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Eureka, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Eureka, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Eureka traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Eureka?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eureka, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Eureka, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Eureka Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Eureka, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact a Eureka traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Eureka are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Eureka, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Eureka traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Eureka, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Eureka, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Eureka, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Eureka:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Eureka traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Eureka traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Eureka traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Eureka traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Eureka, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Eureka, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.