Evansville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned traffic accident attorney in Evansville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Evansville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Evansville, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic wreck victims. Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Evansville, IL.
- The car and truck wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees apply if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Evansville, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Evansville depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Evansville is much more effective than winning claims by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Evansville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients in Evansville, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Evansville, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Evansville, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Evansville is bringing on professional legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Evansville, including:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Evansville, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Evansville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Evansville?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Evansville, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Evansville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Evansville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Evansville, IL, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Evansville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Evansville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Evansville, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Evansville traffic crash attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Evansville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Evansville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Evansville, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Evansville:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Evansville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Evansville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Evansville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Evansville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Evansville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Evansville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.