Ewing, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced car accident attorney in Ewing, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ewing, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Ewing, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic crash victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Ewing, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s injury attorneys in Ewing, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Ewing varies on the severity of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Ewing is much more effective than winning accident claims on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Ewing, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Ewing, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Ewing, IL.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Ewing, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Ewing is getting experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Ewing, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Ewing, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Ewing:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Ewing?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ewing, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Ewing, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Ewing Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Ewing, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Ewing traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Ewing are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Ewing, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Ewing traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Ewing, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Ewing, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Ewing, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Ewing:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Ewing traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Ewing traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Ewing traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact a Ewing traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Ewing, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ewing, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.