Fairfield, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Fairfield, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairfield, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Fairfield, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Fairfield, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees apply if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic lawyers in Fairfield, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Fairfield depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Fairfield is much more effective than fighting claims by yourself. Call Dixon today for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Fairfield, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Fairfield, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Fairfield, IL.
Vehicle Injury Attorneys in Fairfield, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Fairfield is obtaining experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Fairfield, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Fairfield, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Fairfield:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Fairfield?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairfield, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Fairfield, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Fairfield Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Fairfield, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Fairfield traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Fairfield are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Fairfield, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Fairfield traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Fairfield, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Fairfield, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Fairfield, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Fairfield:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Fairfield traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Fairfield traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Fairfield traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Fairfield traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Fairfield, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairfield, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.