Fairview Heights, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned traffic accident attorney in Fairview Heights, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Fairview Heights, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus those in Fairview Heights, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Fairview Heights fluctuates on the severity of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Fairview Heights is much more effective than winning insurance companies by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Fairview Heights, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Fairview Heights, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Fairview Heights is procuring experienced legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Fairview Heights. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Fairview Heights, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Fairview Heights:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Fairview Heights?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Fairview Heights, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Fairview Heights Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Fairview Heights traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Fairview Heights can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Fairview Heights, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Fairview Heights traffic collision attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Fairview Heights, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Fairview Heights, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Fairview Heights:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Fairview Heights traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Fairview Heights traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Fairview Heights traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It is easy: Contact a Fairview Heights traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Fairview Heights, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Fairview Heights, IL, Injury Law: